Canada Revenue Agency
Choose from dozens of helpful tax publications developed by the CRA to help you better understand tax issues. Below you can find the link to CRA home page several useful forms for your personal tax filling.
- Canada Revenue Agency Home Page
- Payments to the Canada Revenue Agency
- T2125 – Statement of Business or Professional Activities
- T2042 – Statement of Farming Activities
- T1163 – Statement AgriStability and AgriInvest Program
- T2200 – Declaration of Conditions of Employment
- TL2 – Claim for Meals and Lodging Expenses
- T776 – Statement of Real Estate Rentals
- T1 M – Information About Moving Expenses
- T2201 – Disability Tax Credit Certificate
- T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificate
- RC65 Marital Status Change
- Canada child benefit
- Service Canada provides Canadians with a single point of access to a wide range of government services and benefits, including Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D) and Old Age Security (OAS)
Dates to remember
- February 28: T4/T5 Filing Deadline
- March 1: RRSP Contribution
- March 31: T3 trust return
- April 30: Personal tax filing deadline. Tax payment due for all individual tax returns.
- June 15: Personal tax filing deadline for self-employed including farmers.
- September 30: Deadline to submit prior year AgrStability forms without penalty.
Personal tax instalments are due on:
- March 15
- June 15
- September 15
- December 15